As March comes in, we’re roaring to kick-off what is already stacking up to be a busy tradeshow season. This year, three appearances fall over the same stretch of days and two others are scheduled after the ides of March. This is anything but a tragedy, however. The busy schedule can only signify one thing: a shift in the way people think about energy.
Letting the cat out of the bag
So where can you find us?
- March 6: PSEG Long Island; Melville, NY
- March 13–14: NY-BEST; Albany, NY
- March 14: NAESCO Workshop; Washington, DC
- March 13–15: BuildingEnergy; Boston, MA
- March 20–21: AEE East; Boston, MA
- March 27–29: NorthEast Regional Conference; Newport, RI
It's a jungle out there
We recognize that when it comes to choices, it may seem like it’s a jungle out there. Rest assured though, you don’t need to play a game of cat and mouse to achieve energy savings and reduced emissions. Both are easily attainable with CHP. We hope you’ll visit us at one of our tradeshow appearances this month. If you aren’t able to travel, we’re just a call away.