Spring tradeshow season has been busy for our team, and the month of May will be no different. We’re (almost) positive the snow and freezing temps are now behind us in the Northeast, so we’ll be hitting the road hard, including in our home state of Massachusetts, as well as in Connecticut, New York and New Jersey.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to find us, so look for us here:
- May 7–8: NYSHFA | NYSCAL Annual Conference & Expo, Verona, NY, Booth 57
- May 14–15: 2019 New England Conference and Exposition, Groton, CT, Booth 2
- May 15: The Cooperator Expo New Jersey, Secaucus, NJ, Booth 301
- May 22: LeadingAge Connecticut’s Annual Expo, Plantsville, CT, Booth 52
- May 22: New England Condominium Expo, Boston, MA, Booth 330
Find us at these addtional tradeshow appearances.
Something for everyone
Whether you are an owner, operator or facilities manager for an assisted living residency, nursing home, condominium, apartment building or commercial facility, there’s a tradeshow for you in May.
We have experience helping all of these types of facility save up to 50% on their utility costs with our Combined Heat and Power (CHP) solutions. If you give us 15 minutes of your time at any of these events in May, we’ll show you how we can do the same for you. Can’t make it to any of them? We’re just a call away and happy to come to you—we’ll even bring lunch!